Saturday 3 October 2009




Apparently today is Reunification Day here in Germany... I remember being 16, sitting in my tiny bedroom, watching the events unfold on a dust-covered portable TV and realising for the first time in my life that I was watching 'history' as it happened... today, at 35 I am not so reflective, today this simply means that all the fucking shops are shut for the next two days and I haven't got anything in the fridge for Sunday lunch. Balls! My persistent inability to plan ahead is a constant source of frustration for me.

So instead of going out and enjoying the simple pleasure that is food shopping I will sit at my desk and try and think of something interesting to say....

.... fuck it! Here's some naked pictures instead... (copyright courtesy of AndyQPhotography, Stefano Brunesci and filmphoto respectively)

No comments:

Post a Comment